Friday, February 20, 2009

don't get it twisted


no no this is not an oasis.. this is actually my own back yard!!! jealous? you should be, cause i get to wake up to the smell of fresh urine, poop coverd grasses, caress the dead thorn bushes and yes, i even get to sit under the tree size weeds... this is what happens when your husband works all the time and i have a little girl who hates to sleep. oh, and did i add that i have 4 dogs? oh well no need to worry me and jared will tackle this yard soon and i will have to show an after pic (between me and you i dont think it will look much better but dont tell j2)

3 comments:

  1. Yep, that's about what our backyard likes like right now. A whole winter full of dog poop. Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang at least you have you very own yard! How's Lil? Is she feeling better. That is not fun. I thought she liked sleeping now what happened. Call me when you get a chance, I would love to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Angalee! It's Andy and Rebecca! Didn't know you were a blogger! Let me know what your e-mail address is so I can add you to our list! (we are private) How is Arizona treating you? Your little one is soooo cute! Hope we can "peek" in on you from time to time and see what you are up to! Catch you later!
    P.S. Can you please tell your neighbor/sis-in-law that she needs to do a new post on her blog. She's killin' me!

    ReplyDelete