Tuesday, May 5, 2009

THE BRAND NEW DAVIS....




WE WELCOME THE SMALLEST MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY.... SPIKE (from land before time)
well this little guy is definitely a davis!! the first week we had him i left him outside in his little house and i let the dogs out...(for a while) and i went outside and my stomach hit the floor.. spike was gone. i run over to the grass and im looking for a dead tortoise.. and i see him upside down and COVERD in slober and i thought for sure he was dead.. but i pick him up and he pokes his head out and ready to go (pitbulls no problem:)) he had a puncture wound in his shell i felt so bad.. but we got it fixed and he is doing awesome!!!


6 comments:

  1. Oh cute little Spike, he's gotta be tough to be a Davis clan! I also LOVE the pictures of Schem and Lil. So cute, we sure do miss you guys!!!! Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a cute little fella! Can't wait to meet him. I'm sure my grandkids will enjoy the delightful rides on his back say 50 years from now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K guys, this is so weird and crazy I know...but I love to watch the show so you think you can dance....and Jared....you are so the white version of Shane Sparks. It's so weird, I'll be watching him, and I seriously feel like I know him--I do, it's you..but your just white not black!! (we all know Jared you are black with white skin)! Seriously, watch, it'll freak you out. go to: http://www.theofficialshanesparks.com/ and you'll see what I mean.
    Love you guys! Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. he even loves the number 2! Am I right???

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW CUTE IS HE?!?! You guys in Vegas yet?! Hope life is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete