Thursday, September 17, 2009

LILEES 1ST BIRTHDAY !!!!!!

WOW.... I never knew how fast this day would come so fast, its been a bitter sweet road. I look back and remember this little princess in my arms... now i have a big princess in my arms telling me "NO" I guess its all relitive...
thank you to all of you who came to the fun little party for my girl.. it meant alot.
I ended up taking mostly video hind sight maybe that wasn't such a good idea.. so the pics are not that good sorry :( we had so much fun with all of the presents.. but her favorite was..... the dumb balloons she played with them the whole time, i got the biggest kick out of her. she didnt like the cake as much as i thought she would but she still had fun!!
















5 comments:

  1. She is so dang cute Ang! I can't believe I have never even seen her in person. Next time you guys come in town we half to get together. I hope you are all doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute preciuos Lil! Happy Birthday Darren and I wish we could have celebrated with you! Miss you! Hope to see you soon. Great job on finally doing a post Ang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANG!!!!! Why are we not friends on our blogs!? Seriously. nateandanika.blogspot.com- you better add me!

    LOVE YOU!

    ani

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI, I went to Alta with your husband. I am on a committee to find people for our 10 year reunion. Your husband doesn't know me and I don't know him but I knew some of his friends. Anyway, that's beside the point, will you and Jared look at our blog altaclass2000.blogspot.com to learn more about it? Thanks!! Hope to see you guys there!

    ReplyDelete